The St. Louis Cardinals are playing the Chicago Cubs at London Stadium, and this is a trip you don't want to miss!
Baseball may be the highlight, but there's plenty to see and do once the last pitch is thrown!
A few highlights include:
- Group flight from St. Louis, Mo.
- Wish List Travels and Tours staff will travel with you
- 3-night stay at the Copthorne Tara Hotel in London
- Enjoy a spectacular game as the St. Louis Cardinals host its biggest rivalry, the Chicago Cubs at London Stadium. A multi-purpose outdoor stadium at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Tour the must-see sights of London
- A train ride to Paris, France for a 3-night stay at the Hotel Mercure Paris Center
- Tour of the Eiffel Tower, Versailles and more
|June 11, 2020||Depart From St. Louis to London|
|June 12, 2020||Arrive in London enjoy a private and scenic ride to the hotel|
|June 13, 2020||Discover the legendary Windsor Castle. Enjoy the view of the magic countryside on the way. Private coach and guide available for the day. Afternoon free at leisure|
|June 14, 2020||Attend the Cubs/Cards game or enjoy a leisure day|
|June 15, 2020||It is always hard to say goodbye to London, but the romantic city of Paris is already waiting for us. Train ride for Paris – 2nd class (2.30 hrs). Transfers provided. Your local assistant will welcome you at the arrival. Check in hotel|
|June 16, 2020||View the sites (outside visit) : Arc the Triomphe and Notre Dame while we will have the chance to view Paris from the 2nd floor of the impressive Eiffel Tower. In the afternoon we will visit the most famous museum in the world : Le Louvre (entrance include). End of the day at the hotel for an evening at leisure|
|June 17, 2020||The majestic Versailles is just an hour away from Paris and we will spend the morning being back in time wandering the gardens and crossing the endless rooms of the Castle (Entrance included) At the end we will be transferred to the Monet hometown: Giverny. Where, by visiting his house and garden, we will feel as jumping into his paintings. Back in Paris, enjoy evening free at leisure|
|June 18, 2020||It is time to say Au revoir to Paris and to Europe. Vehicle provided for the transfer to the airport|
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Round trip Airfare from St. Louis, MO.
Three Night Hotel Stay at the Copthorne Tara Hotel in London
Three Night Hotel Stay at the Mercure Centre Hotel in Paris
- One Game day ticket for the Cards Vs Cubs MITEL Series Game at London Stadium
- Private bus and local guide
A fantastic ride on the London Eye
Windsor – Windsor Castle
- One-way train fare from London to Paris
Eiffel Tower tour
Louvre Museum tour
- Entrance to Versailles Palace and gardens
- Giverny – Monet Gardens and House lunch in a local restaurant
- Wish List Travels and Tours tote bag
Not ready to book but want to receive updates on this trip?
Join our email list today !
NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE:
• Optional Tours
• Meals unless listed in itinerary
• Tips & Gratuities
• Early check-in & late check out of rooms (standard check-in time is 2pm and check out 10am)
• Local taxes and porterage if not listed above
• Travel Insurance
• Visa/passport handling fees
Per Person Pricing
(Based on double occupancy. Prices are subject to change until deposit is received)
|Full Package ( Land, Airfare, Game Day Ticket)||$3,650 ( Includes game day ticket in section 230 or 215)|
|Land Only Package||$2,253 ( Includes highlights above. Does not include airfare or game day ticket)|
|Single Room Supplement||An additional $1,196|
Wish List Travels and Tours, LLC. is an independent travel agency and is not an official sponsor of the MITEL & MLB London Series 2020. We are not affiliated with Major League Baseball (MLB), the St. Louis Cardinals or the Chicago Cubs and neither MLB, the St. Louis Cardinal, nor the Chicago Cubs is associated with or endorses this promotion.
Due to strict vendor guidelines, all deposits or money paid is non-refundable. Purchasing travel insurance is strongly recommended. A deposit of $200 per person is required to secure your reservation. Payment plans are available. Please note, 50% of your total is due by February 1, 2020, and Full payment is due by February 15, 2020. Please read all terms and conditions carefully