It's time to check Bangkok and Phuket off your travel Wish List! Explore all the wonders of what these two amazing cities have to offer and enjoy a vacation of a lifetime.
A few highlights include:
- Wish List Travels and Tours staff will travel with you
- 3-night stay at the Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand
- Tour the must-see sights of Bangkok and relax on the beaches of Phuket
- A flight to Phuket for a 4-night stay at the Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach Resort in Phuket, Thailand
|March 2, 2022||Depart from St. Louis to Bangkok, Thailand|
|March 3, 2022||
Arrive in Bangkok
Welcome Reception Dinner
|March 4, 2022||
Half-day city and temple tour. The tour will include a visit to Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho and the Royal Grand Palace
Rest of the day at leisure
|March 5, 2022||
Half-day excursion to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market by coach and boat
Rest of the day at leisure
|March 6, 2022||
Depart Bangkok for a flight to Phuket
|March 7, 2022||
Full-day Spirit of Phang Nga Bay Cruise on June Bahtra including coach transfer and lunch
|March 8, 2022||Free day of leisure|
|March 9, 2022||Full-day excursion to Phi Phi Island by Speedboat including coach transfer and Lunch|
|March 10, 2022||Free day of leisure|
|March 11, 2022||Depart for Home|
- Roundtrip Airfare from St. Louis to Thailand*
- Three-night hotel stay at 4-Star Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
- Three-night hotel stay at the
- Breakfast daily
- Private bus and local guide
- Welcome dinner reception
- One-way airfare from Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok city and temple tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Spirit of Phang Nga Bay Cruise
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- Wish List Travels and Tours tote bag
Not ready to book but want to receive updates on this trip?
Join our email list today !
NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE:
- Personal items
- Optional Tours
- Meals unless listed in the itinerary
- Tips & Gratuities
- Early check-in & late check-out of rooms (standard check-in time is 2 p.m. and check out 10 a.m.)
- Local taxes and porterage if not listed above
- Travel Insurance
- Visa/passport handling fees
Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit is located in the city center, near Ploenchit BTS Skytrain Station. Guests are within easy walking distance to Central Embassy and Sukhumvit Road. Nearby attractions and shopping malls include Siam Paragon, Siam Square, and The Emquatier. Relax in 4-star comfort, with our 370 guest rooms, free WIFI, and 12 meeting rooms. Unwind with our outdoor swimming pool and gym with sauna, or get a drink at Beer Garden.
It is located next to the Ploenchit sky train station, offering easy access to Bangkok CBD, including Silom, Sathorn, and Sukhumvit. Shopping malls, restaurants, and spas are within walking distance or easily accessed via sky train. Local restaurants, bars, and spas are within walking distance or easily accessed via sky train. Nearby attractions include Jim Thompson House, Sea Life Bangkok, Erawan Shrine (Four-Faced Buddha), and the riverside and temples tour.
Novotel provides balanced choices and à la carte service 24/7 at all its hotels, from breakfast to lunch, dinner, or a tasty little snack. At Novotel, you can count on enjoying a relaxing meal in a friendly, stylish setting.
Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach provides the perfect beachfront location for a quiet and relaxing stay while still being within walking distance to Kamala's center and just a 15-minute ride away from Patong. Easily accessible from Phuket International Airport, which is just 24 km away, the resort is also near several other attractions, including Phuket Fantasea, Laem Sing & Surin Beach, and a 30-minute drive from Phuket Town.
Nearby attractions are the Fantasea Show and the Buddhist Temple (Wat Baan Kamala) at the beach's south end. A vibrant local restaurant scene is accessible by a 10 min walk across the beach.
Per Person Pricing
(Prices are subject to change until deposit is received)
|*Full Package - Roundtrip airfare from St. Louis to Thailand||Single||$4,744|
|Landy Only ( Airfare not included)||Single||$3,444|
A non-refundable deposit of $300 is due upon booking, and Full payment is due by
December 13, 2021. Cancel before September 1st, 2021 to receive a full refund minus the $300 deposit. Payment Plans are available. Please read all terms and conditions and the COVID-19 Disclosure carefully. Purchasing travel insurance is strongly recommended. Prices are subject to change until deposit is received.